Kris Lindahl Real Estate, LLC
Effective: April 2020
We are committed to providing our clients, customers, and users with exceptional service, and we also care about the privacy of the information you provide to us through the Kris Lindahl Real Estate, LLC websites at:
- and other affiliated sites
By applying for or participating in any of our special programs or offers, you agree to the terms of that specific program or offer.
Collection and Use of User Information
We may collect personal information from you through our System and through electronic communications between you and the System. The personal information we may collect includes, but may not be limited to, your name, home address, email address, phone number and any additional information voluntarily provided by you. You may also provide information about a third party through the System, for example, if you share a real estate listing with a friend. We may collect and use your personal information for a variety of purposes related to our business, including but not limited to:
- Submitting a general inquiry through our “Contact Us” form;
- Submitting an inquiry regarding selling your home;
- Information you provide regarding employment, internship, or other career-related opportunities;
- Applying for a KLRE scholarship or educational program;
- KLRE promotions or giveaways you choose to enter;
- KLRE special offers you may be qualified for;
- Submitting a request for a free equity evaluation;
- Creating a free profile on our Sites;
- Signing up to receive copies of our #1 bestselling book Sold!: Expert Advise On How to Pocket More Money On Your Home Sale, direct mail marketing materials, and other real estate-related materials from us, such as new listings that match your saved searches; and
- Applying for and participating in special programs such as the KLRE Guaranteed Offer and Pay At Close programs as available.
- Your transaction history relating to the use of our System and services;
- Information regarding “cookies” (small text files stored in your browser or on your hard drive) to allow our server to “recognize” you and to improve your experience; and
- Your IP address to measure our website traffic and to help provide a more personalized experience.
We use information about our users for a variety of purposes related to our business, including but not limited to:
- Allowing you to receive information from us regarding our services;
- Providing you with our programs, career opportunities, and promotions;
- Tracking information about your visits to our Sites or use of the System to allow us to provide better service;
- Using certain online preferences in the aggregate across all users to evaluate the System and develop additional services to offer;
- Sending or initiating direct marketing programs, including but not limited to newsletters, real estate-related information, and information about new services we are offering;
- Contacting you regarding an inquiry on the System that you have initiated;
- Interaction with social media networks, including allowing you to create a profile based on your Facebook or Google account information and using content from social media platforms where you discuss our services or use a hashtag related to our services;
- Assessing your qualifications for programs, employment and other career-related opportunities, promotions, and special offers;
- To directly market third-parties’ services on third-parties’ behalves in connection with special offers;
- Connecting with third-party partners or investors to help deliver special KLRE programs such as the Guaranteed Offer and Pay At Close as available;
- Providing information about your usage or preferences to our third-party vendors and providers; and
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Sites and System are not designed for children, and we do not knowingly collect information from any person under the age of 13.
Consent for Electronic and Telephonic Communications
By submitting a request or inquiry to the System, you are providing your express written consent to be contacted by us for any reason, including marketing purposes, at the email address or telephone number you provide. The methods of communication may include, but are not limited to, pre-recorded or artificial voice message calls, text messages, and calls made by an automated dialing system. Consent to these terms is not required to purchase any of our services. You agree that your submitted request or inquiry (as described above) acts as your electronic signature for this consent. You acknowledge that message and data rates (for example, from your network provider) may apply for text, SMS, calls and other electronic messages. You understand that you may withdraw consent or opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time by any reasonable means, including providing written notice to KLRE, 2407 109th Avenue NE, Suite 110, Blaine, MN 55449 or contacting us at 763- 401-4045.
Sharing of User Information
We may provide user information to lenders for purposes of evaluating lending opportunities, or third-party service providers or vendors for purposes of, including without limitation, initiating direct marketing programs on our behalf, data tracking, maintenance or development of our System, development of online services, or other contracted promotional or educational opportunities or special offers provided to our users.
For information provided through the Pay At Close program, KLRE may share the information you provide with third-party partners and contractors to assess your qualifications, to secure and provide contracting services and an offer if you are eligible, and for other purposes necessary to carry out our obligations. Any third-party partners’ use of your personal information is subject to their own privacy policies.
We may share information provided through the System with any subsidiaries, licensees, suppliers, distributors, affiliates, assigns, successors, or other related entities and their respective owners. We may also share your personal information in connection with law enforcement requests or in response to investigations, subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or as otherwise required by law. KLRE may also share info with KLRE’s attorneys, accounts, and other professionals who have a reasonable need to know.
We may also use third-party vendors, such as Google DoubleClick, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Custom Audience, AdRoll Roundtrip, and Drip to advertise to our users online. These third-party vendors may display KLRE advertisements on other websites based on your internet usage. More specifically, these vendors use first-party and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Sites or another site affiliated with our services. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies is not linked to any personally identifiable information (name, address, email address, or phone number) we collect or you provide on the website.
We may also disclose your information to a third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of Lindahl Realty, LLC, or its subsidiaries or divisions. Any third party to which we transfer or sell the System or related assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
Protection of User Information
We maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for all user information collected in our System.
Limitation of Information Collected
While we work hard to use and disclose our users’ personal information only for the purposes identified above, you can choose not to provide personal information or can limit the personal information obtained by us as follows:
- You may have your contact information removed from our marketing lists to inform users of new or relevant services and special offers by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any communication received from us, or by contacting us at KLRE, 2407 109th Avenue NE, Suite 110, Blaine, MN 55449;
- You may limit the collection of “cookies” through your browser settings. However, this may disable our ability to provide you with the most relevant information regarding the System; and
Do Not Track Signals
The Sites do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at KLRE; 2407 109th Avenue NE, Suite 110, Blaine, MN 55449.
Kris Lindahl Real Estate, LLC
2407 109th Avenue NE, Suite 110
Blaine, MN 55449
Phone: 763- 401-4045